Friday

Journal Thinking

Use your sentence starters to make some notes about what you did, learnt or found out yesterday.

Example:
I have been thinking about...

I have been thinking about the number memory idea that Mr. Harrison showed us.  I was surprised how easy it was to remember the 10 items in the list and I'm starting to understand how to use these items to remember other things.

--------------
Questions
What is Jake the Peg?
Why was he at assembly yesterday?
Mr. Wiersma did this for a school talent quest a few years ago. Some teachers though it would be funny and make Mr. Wiersma smile.


Rights and Responsibilities Venn Diagram
Take 5 minutes to add more ideas of your own or share ideas with your friends.

Choose your top 5 (most important) rights, responsibilities and privileges.

Write these top 5 ideas on a slip of paper and stick them on the charts at the front of the room.

---------------


Thinking About My Week

Something I worked well on is...

I tried my best...

Something that was hard...

I enjoyed...

Someone who helped me this week was...

---- Class Pat on the back.

Scattergories

List 1 - A
Fruit
Country
Town or City
Musical Instrument
Book Title
Famous Person
Song
Movie
Sport
Drink
Boys Name
Girls Name

List 2 - P
Transport
Something in the sky
A famous building
An ocean
An animal
A plant
A game
A toy
A famous place
An item of clothing
A medical problem
An item in the classroom



No comments: