PMI Television

Morning Learning Journal

Use your sentence starters to review something about your day yesterday.

I learnt...
I found out...
I liked it when...
Something hard...
Today I will...


______________________________________________
John Logie Baird demonstrated the first working television in February 1924

How long ago is that!

These days most people have at least one television in their home.

So what are the plus, minus and interesting points for have television?




PMI
This is a thinking tool that helps us to think about a topic in a different way. 




Create a page in your learning journal to do a PMI on TV


5 minutes own thinking - then share ideas with a buddy.

+Plus
Interesting
-Minus
There are good programmes that teach you about the world

I like to watch






Most people have a TV at home

some people have lots of televisions in their home

We have had tv for_____ years

Some programmes are...

No comments: