Morning Journal

Thinking About My Learning

Yesterday I found out...

Example:
Yesterday I found out about a way to plan my ideas for writing and how to organise them into paragraphs using numbers and colours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venn  Diagrams are a Thinking Tool for sorting out ideas into groups.


Rights and Responsibilities - Privileges
more ideas for you to consider:

tidy desk, school to go to, ask questions, get help, ask for help, help others, have books, use computers, play games, choose where I sit, choose my own project, have clean clothes, have breakfast, eat my lunch, have friends, be included in activities, include others in activities, choose to work on my own, choose to work with others, to be listened to, to listen to other people, to wait my turn, to share things







No comments: