Skeptical and Perplexed

Writing starters for a speed writing project
Write your ideas and post then in the post box

What do you believe or not believe?
What puzzles you about learning, about the world?

Skeptical
I'm skeptical about a lot of things.  
I don't just believe what people say. 
I think for myself,
I look at the evidence and make up my own mind about things.
What about you?
Are you a skeptic?
Do you know any skeptics?
What do you believe in?
What things don't you trust?


I'm skeptical about...
Skeptical is...
My dad is skeptical about...
Skeptics are...
A skeptic...




Perplexed
I'm puzzled and perplexed
There is something I don't understand
I'm confused about...
Can you explain...
I don't understand...
I have a big question about...




skeptical




perplexed

No comments: