Wednesday 15th August

Journal Thinking - Write the date - Finish the sentence

One thing I worked well on yesterday...

Something I learnt yesterday...

Today I'm going to...


Ride Home
Dressed like a "Red Knight" ready to do battle, I head off into the dark.  The rain is heavy now and my protective shell fights off the wet to keep me dry inside.  In the dim cone of light from my bike the rain looks like miniature lightening rods shooting down from the sky. Droplets bouncing. Puddles splashing and spraying water in all directions as my wheels speed along the road. Going faster now. The cold raindrops sting my face like ice needles. Cheeks cold, legs hot, brain clear and thinking.  I love my ride home in the cold pouring rain. I'm dry inside my suit of red as I do battle with the elements.

Your turn - collaborative writing - choose one

Rain is...

Rain is like...

The rain makes me feel...

When it rains...







No comments: